As an Ensign affiliated skilled nursing facility, Englewood Post-Acute and Rehabilitation is commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. We are a 5-star Medicare rated facility with 5-star quality measures, dedicated to improving the lives and well-being of people across the spectrum of age.
Our success as a facility is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business and clinical operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity, thus transforming and dignifying post-acute care across the spectrum. Every one of our team members contributes to this mission and vision. We are prepared to take high medically complex patients and meeting the needs of the community in Englewood.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our Ensign culture? Are you an RN who is eager to make a difference? Because with us, you CAN. You can drive results, create new systems that work for YOU. If there's something broken, we will fix it and we value everyone's input. Unlike some other companies, we are structured to value every employee laterally. We want to ensure your voice is heard, we put our employees FIRST. If our employees are well taken care of, then our patients will be too.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve at our website at https://englewoodcares.com
- Customer Second (Employee First)
- Passion For Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us!
Job Summary: The RN is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Essential Job Functions:
· Nursing Care Functions
· Drug Administration Functions
· Charting and Documentation
· Care Plan and Assessment Functions
· Resident Rights
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the patient care activities occurring on your shift as appropriate.
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Periodically review the resident’s written discharge plan. Participate in the updating of the resident’s discharge plan as appropriate.
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan as appropriate.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as appropriate.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s health.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
In addition to hiring an RN who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentor-ship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com