Tool & Die Machinist
Englert Perth Amboy, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Englert is a manufacturer and distributor of metal roofing products and direct-to-consumer branded specialty metal gutters with a history of strong performance. We offer the opportunity for significant continued career growth. The company is comprised of three distinct businesses (Englert, Leafguard and MetalMan) that share a common manufacturing plant.
For over 50 years, Englert Inc. has been the gold standard for commercial, residential metal roofing and gutter systems. These are a few reasons why Englert is tops in its industry.
- Able to use Bridgeport type mills-Lathe and grinders to turn, bore, face, mill ,drill and square up parts on a variety of work to obtain proper print dimensions.
- Work with and obtain tight tolerances on parts, checking own work with measuring instruments and documenting results.
- Work from routings, die drawings and blueprints. Select speeds, feeds, tooling and operational sequence.
- Position, align and secure work piece. May require the use of locating fixtures. Select and prepare tools to meet varying conditions and materials.
- Actively participate in machining team efforts and department continuous improvement activities.
- 2+ years minimum machining experience.
- Knowledge of CNC machine controls.
- Strong shop math, blueprint reading, and problem solving skills
- Short run/job shop experience preferred
- Large part and crane experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Hourly Pay + Bonus
- Full Medical Benefits
- Standard Vacation time
Englert provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The story of Englert (ELM) started 60 years ago with a people-centric vision grounded on family values. Today, our commitment to our employees and family culture remains the bedrock of our organization. When you join the Englert family you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to help you learn, grow and advance your career. You’ll truly be an integral part of our success, and a member of a team that produces award winning products backed by unrivaled customer service. Join the Englert family today and see why Englert is a special place to grow your career!
AddressPerth Amboy, NJ