Supervise daily operations of crews and provide maintenance services to Engledow customers in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining quality standards. Responsibilities also include quality control on client sites, payroll entries, training, job delegation, coaching, and snow removal services in the winter season. Perform services to Engledow's quality standards, including safety.
- Assist Account Manager in coordination and implementation of contracts.
- Lead crew members through positive example of work quality and efficiency.
- Training of crew members.
- Oversee equipment use to maximize life and minimize repairs.
- Fill out time sheets accurately and assist crew with their time sheets.
- Communicate equipment needs and problems to Shop using appropriate paperwork.
- Attend production meetings.
- Solve field problems in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Lead tailgate safety sessions and enforce safety procedures.