Engle Dental Systems is growing and looking to add professional salesperon to our Hillsboro office! This is an exciting opportunity for a high-energy, self-motivated individual that wants to build a career with a company that invests in your long-term success. This role is phone based with limited/strategic travel and offers uncapped commissions!
- Cultivate successful partnerships with dealers and dentist to generate new business opportunities to sell Engle Dental Equipment through outbound calls
- Create, build and sustain relationships with dealer networks to drive sales growth
- Pro-actively prospects customers through cold calls for opportunities in Special Markets
- Become an expert in Engle products, effectively communicate product offerings and advantages to dealers and dentists
- Ask probing questions and overcome customer objections
- Manage a variety of transactions including, generating quotes and processing orders for equipment
- Maintain, update and manage customer pipeline with proper documentation in CRM system
- Assist with sales related projects as assigned
- You should be an excellent listener, assertive, persistent and persuasive
- You never give up when faced with new challenges. You can have tough conversations because failure is not an option.
- You are agile, you can think on your feet and create solutions to customer problems
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, college degree is a plus
- Dental experience and telephone sales experience, a plus
- Prior experience with capital equipment and/or Section 179 purchases a benefit.
- You should have a positive, optimistic attitude with a strong desire to succeed!
Unlimited earning potential with base salary plus uncapped commission
Base Salary plus commission on Equipment Sales, dedicated territory with established accounts
Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental fully paid by company for employee
Generous paid time off benefits
For the past 50 years, Engle has built its reputation on quality, ingenuity, and integrity. With industry-leading engineering and customer service that dentists rely on, Engle products are American-made, designed and manufactured in Hillsboro, Oregon. Engle is the only company that makes the fully programmable hydraulic Traverse dental chair, allowing dentists to position themselves behind the patient comfortably.
Engle Dental Systems is an exciting place to work, and an even better place to grow! We are committed to employing dedicated, talented, driven people who can prosper individually and succeed as a team. We are driven to innovate, excite, and deliver best in class products to our customers around the globe.