Recognized among “Training Top 125” by Training magazine and “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power, England Logistics aims to provide employees with a quality work experience and opportunities to develop valuable skills. Ready to begin an awesome career? We’ll help you find the role that fits you. Guess you could say we’re awesome at the “logistics” of it all. In all seriousness though, we don’t force you into a box. You control your own progress and can choose the career path less traveled. Our work environment is ambitious and fast-paced but we also like team building, group activities, celebrations, and the occasional push-up contest.
As a sales support specialist you will accomplish moving freight through outbound and inbound calling. You will negotiate rates for that service with our large base of existing carriers and work to develop those relationships while establishing new ones as well. We are looking for an individual who works well with a variety of personality types and has the ability to assess needs, prioritize, schedule and ensure individual, team and company goals are met in an effort to build the division .
This position will report directly to a Senior Capacity Manager or an Account Manager.
- Providing customers service and support
- Negotiating freight rates with current or new customers
- Prioritizing daily initiatives Making outbound phone calls and taking inbound phone calls
- Responding to customers through email Supporting the Account Managers weekly goals
- Has a strong background in sales support and customer service
- Outbound and inbound calling experience Ability to negotiate and up sell current and new customers
- Organized and effective under pressure Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a windows based environment Enjoys working in a team oriented environment
- Able to manage customer relationships
- Goal oriented
- Coordinates with administration to ensure account information is accurate
- Prepare and coordinate required reporting documentation
- Ensure goals are met by weekly quota