Responsible for managing the scope, schedule, and cost of low to medium complexity electric and gas transmission and distribution projects
- Establishes and leads project team with agreed-upon roles and responsibilities.
- Obtain commitment on detailed work plans including schedule, cost, resource, contingency and communication plans.
- Obtains management approval as needed and is responsible for project tracking and analysis of project costs, scope and schedule.
- Ensures project documentation is maintained.
- Develops, monitors and updates the project cash flow and financial forecasts.
- Communicates project status on a regular basis to all stakeholders.
1. Valid Drivers' License
2. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or its equivalent in education and experience.
3. Plus 4 years’ experience in project management, project controls, engineering, and/or construction
4. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired