- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineering USA is a dynamic and growing organization, and we are seeking a full-time Jr. PLM Analyst with experience in Siemens Teamcenter to complement our growing team.
This position offers experience throughout the entire software life cycle while working directly with some of the biggest manufacturing enterprises in the world. In this position, candidates will engage customers to determine software needs, design and develop appropriate solutions, and assist in the deployment and support of Product Life-cycle Management solutions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience participating in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong client service orientation and client-facing experience
- Ability to lead and execute project plans/activities
- Pro-active thinking and behavior
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 1-3+ years of experience in Siemens Teamcenter
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Siemens Teamcenter PLM and Siemens NX
- Basic understanding of Teamcenter Installation and Infrastructure
- Basic understanding of Teamcenter data model
- Strong knowledge on Teamcenter Product Structure Management
- Strong knowledge on Teamcenter Change Management
- Other Teamcenter Configurations: Workflows, Access Manager, Queries, Classification, Organization, etc.
- Basic understanding of NX CAD/CAM
- Availability to travel up to 50% (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology or equivalent years of experience (4+).
GovernmentView all jobs at Engineering USA