Controls Engineer - RS Logix 5000 & FactoryTalkView
Engineering Technical Group Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experience supporting equipment and software from a Controls/Automation perspective that produce Medical Devices. Essentially keep manufacturing equipment running. If an operator has an issue with a malfunction of a control, etc. run out and trouble shoot and getting it running again. (Initially will not be doing controls engineering on new products/machines.)
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field and 2+ years controls/machine automation work experience.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC and HMI development (RSLogix, RSView SE).
- Experience with production support of automation equipment.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of controls and electrical system design and its application in automated industrial systems including vision, inspection, servos, robots, and communications.
- Knowledge of and experience with HMI and PLC programming environments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Technical Group
For more than a half century, ENTEGEE has been assisting engineering and technical professionals advance their careers. A proud subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s largest staffing firm, our long-standing relationships and unique understanding of engineering departments and high-tech organizations allows you access to outstanding opportunities that fit your skills and your goals. We have built a reputation of honesty, quality and responsiveness by supporting our candidates with expert advice and resources. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Engineering Technical Group