This is a permanent, full-time position offering a benefit package and professional environment.
Location: 1861 W. Redlands Blvd. Redlands, CA 92373
The Project Coordinator organizes and maintains the firm’s project files including transmittals, correspondence, contracts, sub consultant information, and other related items. The Project Coordinator works with staff to ensure accurate project information is provided to various software for budgeting, tracking, billing, and scheduling.
- High School diploma
- Training and experience which demonstrate knowledge and skills stated above and as follows:
- Minimum of 3+ years of full-time administrative assistant work experience or equivalent part-time; AND
- A thorough knowledge of Business English, including grammar, vocabulary and punctuation, word processing and standard office equipment, current office procedures and practices, ERSC organizational policies and procedures.
- Executive-level administrative skills necessary to provide a cooperative, supportive atmosphere in which to work at the executive level.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other job-related computer programs.
- General computer skills.
- Maintains and updates project files to ensure accurate project information is available and proper corporate records are retained.
- Conducts transmittal, receipt, filing, and distribution of project data to or from clients.
- Enters and maintains information in various software and databases for management of budgets and resources.
- May monitor progress and execution of plans, projects, and activities initiated by the Principal Engineer.
- Renders assistance to project teams as necessary.
- Schedules staff resources to project tasks to ensure utilization goals are met.
- Performs all other duties as required by Operations or Management.