Senior Transportation Project Manager
Engineering Firm Georgetown, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transportation projects will include planning and design, state highway work, interchanges, roadway design, drainage systems, storm water management, utility relocations and preparation of contract documents. The successful candidate must be flexible, technologically savvy, and client focused. The work required by the successful candidate is diverse and requires familiarity with state and local design standards, Civil 3D and/or AutoCAD, strong capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with client and project management.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- TX PE license
- 10+ years' of experience in transportation engineering.
- Familiarity with Civil 3D and/ot AutoCAD.
- Ability to work in a timely fashion to meet project budgets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, coworkers, sub consultants, and county/agency review staff.
- Ability to compose technical reports, memorandums, and other written communication.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects.
Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and ability to pass a driving record background check.