Construction Commissioning Project Manager
Engineering Economics Inc. Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Are you a proven Project Manager in the Engineering, Construction, TAB or Commissioning Industries?
Do you have a strong understanding of building systems (HVAC & Controls) design and construction?
Would you rather work with design and construction teams in the field, instead of driving a desk?
Are you a hands-on, self-starter who enjoys both managing and executing your own work? If so, we are looking for YOU!
Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) is a fun, fast-paced, national leader in the facility consulting industry. We are passionate about facility performance and the energy efficiency of facility systems, and client demands for turn-key solutions.
- We are looking for a Project Manager to provide effective leadership and management for a variety of client and project types – someone comfortable in working directly with our clients and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- As our Project Manager, you will be the primary representative of the firm on your assigned projects, and the most visible person to those clients.
- Your actions, ethics, business and technical knowledge should create customer satisfaction resulting in a great reference and additional work from the client.
- At EEI, our goal is to provide the highest quality service, not only meeting our client commitments but exceeding their expectations every time.
- We trust our people, which is why our clients trust us. This is why we need YOU on our team!
What sets EEI apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- Individual autonomy within a team structure
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect, trust and accountability
- Hard-working colleagues who are passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients
- Attractive compensation packages with competitive base compensation, performance bonuses, and exceptional employee benefits, including an Employee Stock Ownership Program
Manage all aspects of project delivery, including:
Scope of Work Development
Project staffing (as needed)
Design/construction team coordination
Sub-consultants/subcontracts (as needed)
Provide HVAC and/or Controls technical consulting (hands-on) services (as qualified) for:
Ensure timely and quality performance of project team.
Assist in the marketing, scoping, and pricing of new project opportunities.
- Bachelor degree in applicable discipline, may substitute experience for degree
- Strong understanding of HVAC and controls systems engineering and construction
- Demonstrated success in project management
- 10+ years’ experience assessing, testing, troubleshooting, designing and/or constructing commercial HVAC and/or control systems
- Ability to travel (local and out-of-state), including multi-day travel, as needed
- Commissioning and hospital experience a plus!
- Professional Engineer registration (preferred but not required)
- Plumbing and Electrical knowledge a plus
For more information about EEI, please visit our website at www.EEIEngineers.com. To be considered, please respond with your resume to HR@EEIEngineers.com or call our Human Resources professional, Shirley Callahan at 303-239-8700.
Engineering Economics Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome employee owned company, great benefits, and lots of room for growth.
Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) is a recognized leader in the facility and energy consulting marketplace. Our professionals consistently deliver innovative solutions to maximize building performance, extend system lifecycles and reduce utility costs. A dedication to delivering superior building system performance has led to strategic and valued partnerships with Fortune 500 organizations, national healthcare networks, prestigious universities and leading governmental agencies. Our commitment to quality assurance and sustainability has also given us a nationally-recognized reputation for building commissioning and retro-commissioning services. To date, we have commissioned more than 170 million square feet of space, representing more than $31 billion in construction. Our services also include facility assessment, master planning, energy audits and technical program management, with specialty teams delivering these services to healthcare (EEI Healthcare), data and mission critical facilities. Our stellar reputation is the direct result of the highly trained and experienced team of professionals that lead our projects. Collectively we have formed the reputation that is EEI. We never lose sight that it's our clients that give us opportunity and it's our employees that deliver results! To learn more about our firm or check out career opportunities, visit us at: www.eeiengineers.com
ConstructionView all jobs at Engineering Economics Inc.