Engineering Consulting Firm in White Plains, New York. We specialize in the design of HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional clients in the tri-state area.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Field surveys of buildings and systems
- Performance of calculations using computer software
- Design and creation of drawings, diagrams, sketches and schematics using AutoCad
- Review and analysis of construction documents
Qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 1 year experience- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Excellent communication skills
- A knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Desire to work in a team atmosphere
- Medical Benefits
- Pension Plan
Salary is commensurate with experience.