Welder / Fabricator Opportunity in Novi.
A manufacturing company with a facility in Novi is currently seeking several Welder / Fabricators for Long-Term opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for Welder Fabricators looking for a company that offers excellent growth, competitive rates and excellent work-life balance.
The position is full-time, long-term with a starting hourly rate range of $18 to $21 an hour to start based on experience and education (we will consider paying more for the right skills). All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We also offer paid overtime at premium rates, excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Qualified Welder / Fabricators will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- Experience with MIG welding.
- Able to weld and fabricate on sheet metals with the ability to hold tight tolerances (no sloppy welds/poor fitup, bug-holes or dingle berries).
- Lay-out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly using prescribed fixtures and proper work procedures.
- Experience with machine building and assembly is preferred.
- Must be able to weld 1/4 inch stainless steel-carbon steel.
- Must be able to read blueprints with weldment symbols.
- Experienced with over-head crane and rigging equipment.
- Must be able to complete Weld Test including setting up MIG Weld Machine for ¼ inch welds.