We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for analysis and design of HVAC systems for various market segments for the New York office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and specify heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems for buildings.
- Review and estimate Construction budgets.
- Prepare written specifications.
- Assist in preparation of proposals.
- Attend meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
- Mentor other mechanical engineers and designers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- PE License is required
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in major infrastructure and building projects.
- Experience in the design of HVAC systems for large institutional type projects, both new construction and renovation projects.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Revit experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients, architects, engineers, vendors, contractors, technicians, office, and field personnel.
- Ability to review shop drawings, respond to RFIs, and attend construction meetings.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to adapt to multiple and varied responsibilities.
- Perform field inspections, measurements, or calculations with staff.
- Sustainability, audits, renewable energy, and LEED experience is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean MVR.
We offer a competitive wage, bonus incentive, complete benefits package including 401(k) with company match, medical, vision and dental plans, and opportunities for growth.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer