A local Michigan company in the Troy, MI area are currently seeking several Project Managers for long term opportunities for local Michigan based automotive BIW tooling projects. These are exciting opportunities for Project Managers looking for a company that offers local projects/limited travel, competitive rates, and excellent benefits.
Project Manager rates are anticipated to be hourly based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and more!
Qualified Project Manager candidates will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experiences:
* 5+ years of recent / relevant Engineering or Project management experience within the automotive BIW automation tooling industry.
2+ years of BIW tooling in GA or ZA areas is ideal, other BIW tooling will also be considered
* Solid knowledge and experience with GM projects are a benefit, but not essential.
* Recent / Relevant experience with budgets (fixed price contracts), schedules, managing subcontractors, timelines, change orders, and additional project management skills are essential.
* A BS in Engineering is a benefit, but not essential.
* Must be able to work in the United States
* Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.