Precision Deburr Operator Opportunities in the Warren, MI. Area!!!
An advanced manufacturing company located in the Warren MI. area is currently seeking several Deburr Operators for direct hire opportunities with their rapidly growing company. These are exciting opportunities for experienced Deburr Operators looking for long term employment with an advanced company that offers competitive rates, excellent benefits and opportunities for career growth while working in a clean, air conditioned facility.
Deburr Operator hourly rates are anticipated to be between $18 and $25 per hour plus a 10% shift premium for an additional $1.80 to $2.50 per hour on top of your hourly rate. Pay is based on each candidates experience and education (we will consider higher per hour rates for the right skills). All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. Overtime is paid at premium rates over 40 hours, with double time rates on Sundays. Weekend overtime is available, but never mandatory. Benefits include excellent medical (including a zero out of pocket plan), dental, and vision, 401k with matching, paid vacations and more.
Qualified Deburr Operators will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
• 2+ Years of deburr machine setup and operation experience.
* Precision deburr machine and manual experience required with tight tolerances. Experience with gears and/or splined shafts a strong plus.
• 2+ Years of manual deburr experience using air powered, electric and/or hand tools.
• Proficiency in Blueprint reading, Shop math and Inspection Tools and Methods.
• Use of precision measuring instruments to verify dimensions of product for accuracy and conformance to specifications.
• Exceptional Attention to detail and product quality.
• Must be able to work in the United States.
• Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.