HVAC Technician Opportunities in your area!
An industry leader with a facility in Arlington, TX is currently seeking several HVAC Technicians with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for HVAC Technicians looking for a company that offers competitive pay, stable employment, great benefits and an excellent work-life balance.
HVAC Technicians rates are $25 per hour. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including great medical, dental, bonuses, matching 401k, paid vacations and much more.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for the operation and maintenance of all components of HVAC systems, chillers, cooling towers and auxiliary equipment for a manufacturing complex.
Qualified HVAC Technicians will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experiences:
· The ability to operate the following equipment: chillers, cooling towers, pumps, condensers, evaporators, compressors and auxiliary equipment.
· EPA Certifications/Licenses, or combination of education and experience in HVAC or Refrigeration will be strongly considered.
· Troubleshoot electric/pneumatic controls, thermostats, metering devices, heater controls, pressure controls, safety valves, motor controllers, VFDs and PLCs.
· Ability to read blueprints and manuals, temperature control diagrams, operating and maintenance instructions.
· Knowledge of water treatment for chilled water systems and cooling towers.
· Candidate must have a Journeyman Card license/certification, or 8 years of documented experience as HVAC Technician in Industrial / Manufacturing environments
· Experience with PM and Building Automation/Energy Management System software.
· Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered).
· Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.