A multinational company company with growing operations in the Wallingford, CT area are currently seeking several HVAC / Building Automation Project Managers for Direct hire opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for HVAC/ MEP/ Construction / Building Automation Project Managers looking for a company with competitive salaries, incentive/project bonus opportunities, and local projects with minimal overnight travel.
HVAC / Building Automation Project Managers are anticipated to be in the $80,000-$125,000 salary range based on each candidates experience, certifications, and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent medical, dental, vision, 401k matching and contributions, tuition reimbursement, company car, as well as competitive incentive/project bonuses.
Qualified HVAC / Building Automation Project Managers will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experiences:
* 5+ years of recent / relevant experience with installation and retrofitting of commercial, industrial, educational, and /or government building construction projects including HVAC / MEP / building automation systems including fire alarms, security systems, building controls, or closely related projects is essential.
* Solid skills with creating a scope of work and using MS Project (or similar) for managing schedules.
* Solid experience with leading site teams for construction projects is essential.
* Must be able to travel to local projects (typically within 2 hours of the Wallingford, CT area). An active Drivers License is required as this role will include use of a company vehicle. Less then 10% overnight travel is anticipated.
* A BS / Associate degree in HVAC, Building Automation, Engineering, Computer Networking, Automation Equipment, or closely related degrees are a strong benefit. Prospective employees with HVAC or PMP certifications are highly desired, but not essential.
* Must be able to work in the United States- projects will include government and municipal contracts so candidates must be US Citizens or US Green Card holders.
* Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, MVR, etc.