A multinational company with a facility in the Lexington, KY area is currently seeking several Field Service Engineers for opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for Field Service Engineers looking for a company that offers excellent growth, great training, and competitive rates.
Field Service Engineer rates are anticipated to be $50,000 - $70,000 salaried based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. (Overtime is paid at premium rates over 40 hours) We offer excellent benefits including great medical, dental, and 401k.)
Qualified Field Service Technicians will have most, if not all, of the following skills and expertise:
- 3+ years of experience with Aluminum Die Casting Equipment, Injection Molding Machinery, Industrial Machinery or related equipment is essential
- 2+ years of experience with commissioning and installation of large industrial equipment.
- Must have experience training customers and service technicians on the operation of machinery
- Ability to work with pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical machinery.
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% of your time
- Must be able to work in the United States (No H-1 Sponsorship or student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references etc.…
Should you be qualified and interested please send a MS Word copy of your Field Service Engineer Resume to Josh@isg-staffing.com. You can also reach me by phone at 248-855-4474 ext. 122