Engineering, Technical & Skilled Labor Santa Clarita, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this position is to provide quality support for manufacturing activities at Advanced Bionics, LLC. This role has responsibility for the control of incoming materials that are utilized for production.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Perform visual, mechanical and electrical inspections of basic parts, materials, and subassemblies using engineering drawings, specifications, receiving inspection instructions, and test procedures.
- Use basic knowledge of engineering drawings and specifications to be able to use the following measurement tools: microscopes, ruler, gauges, calipers, micrometers, Smartscope, and Keyence for the inspection of materials.
- Record and interpret inspection data to verify compliance to quality requirements.
- Support receiving inspection objectives by ensuring a stable and consistent workflow and resolving issues in a participative (team player), proactive, and positive manner.
- Prepare non-conformance reports and other reports as needed.
- Other activities and projects may be assigned as necessary.
need to have
nice to have
(Must) High School Diploma and GED equivalent.
1-3 years of experience in a quality role with emphasis on inspection activities would be preferred
Some experience in inspection of simple to moderately complex mechanical and electronic components and assemblies.
Working knowledge of medical device manufacturing operations.
Engineering, Technical & Skilled LaborWhy Work Here?
Top Ranked Employer and Well regarded firm
AddressSanta Clarita, CA
Transportation and Storage