Machine Operator: Monofilament Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of Job:
Monofilament operator works closely with their shift lead person to set up and operate mono machine according to Schedule and running conditions. To be efficient in operating, packing of product on to racks and keeping a close eye on quality. Also making sure all production is reported properly.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- To set up and make sure Monofilament line is set up according to proper MO. And running conditions.
- To check quality of product and finished weight according to running conditions.
- Place all work in process on to rack to be run on Roblon Twisters.
- Though out shift operator will load and unload machine at times picking up to 50 pounds. Will also be moving racks that weigh up to 450 pounds?
- Operator is also reasonable for weighing up finished product and scrap weight to enter into Acellos inventory control system and production sheet to be checked by lead person.
- At the end of shift make sure area is picked up and resupplied for next shift.
Engineered Yarns Co
AddressFall River, MA
Get fresh Lead Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.