Commercial Construction Project Manager
Engineered Wall Systems Texas, Inc. North Richland Hills, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Scheduling and implementation of all phases of commercial construction projects
- Management of all phases of the construction process including
- Submittal preparation
- Drawing reviews
- Design assistance
- Material procurement
- Labor relations
- Contractor relations hips
- Change events
- Project billing
- Problem solving
- Create and maintain budgets
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- 3-5 years verifiable experience in commercial construction project management
- Preference will be given to experience in curtain wall, metal panels and metal roofs.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Spectrum, MS Project, Blue Beam and On Screen Takeoff experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid drivers license, clean driving record, pass drug test and be legally authorized to work in the US
- Salary starts at $70,000 per year, actual compensation based on experience
- Company cell phone
- Company laptop
- Company credit card
- Vehicle allowance and mileage compensation
Engineered Wall Systems Texas, Inc.Why Work Here?
EWS is a fast growing company with a great work environment.
3733 Flory St. North Richland HillsNorth Richland Hills, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at Engineered Wall Systems Texas, Inc.