- Primarily review Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) deliverables pertaining to software development processes, software integration, and software testing.
- Capability to understand RTCA/DO178C standards and principles.
- Verify OEM deliverables are in compliance with RTCA/DO-178C, MIL-STD-882E, and Data Item Descriptions.
- Participate in customer meetings such as Stages of Involvement, Software Readiness Reviews, Formal Qualification/Performance Verification Testing, and Technical Interchange Meetings.
- Understanding of software engineering and development principles, in particular, have a general knowledge of source code, software development life cycles (i.e. Agile), and hexadecimal/binary numbers.
- Configure memorandums that effectively communicate compliance issues with the documents and standards listed above, along with engineering malpractices, discrepancies, and ill-advised methods that can present potential flaws and risks in the software, hardware, and overall system development.
- Excellent communication to provide thorough reasoning and explanations for comments against deliverables under review and be able to support decisions when explaining to customers and superiors.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Active Secret clearance.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills for effective interaction with customers and co-workers.