TRAVEL REQUIRED: LESS THAN 10%
Secret Level Security Clearance Desired
Our client is seeking an Information Technology Specialist who will be responsible for building and integrating systems and assisting in the migration of applications, COTS, GOTS, and FOSS products to cloud resources; implementing the solution(s) required to fulfill the system and solution level requirements; and for supporting development, integration, test, and validation activities to prove system effectiveness, performance, and readiness during critical test events. Strong Information Assurance / CyberSecurity knowledge and troubleshooting skills desired.
- Maintains the integrity and security of Microsoft servers and systems.
- Sets up Microsoft administrator and service accounts.
- Provides input on the development of design, implementation, operations, user guides, and training materials.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software.
- Develops and monitors MilCloud policies and standards.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Current and emerging data center and infrastructure technologies
- Cloud, virtualization
- Fundamental storage concepts
- Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- McAfee security applications
- XMPP servers
- Source and artifact control and configuration management
- Supporting project teams in all phases of development the development lifecycle
- Shell scripting
- Application and web servers
- OSGi management and containers
- Web Service frameworks
- Message queues
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Geospatial Information Systems
- Geospatial Data Servers and Storage
- Web-based maps
- Web-based Applications
- Google Web Toolkit
- Ozone Widget Framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related technical discipline
- 3-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and development
Engenium Staffing Inc
Why Work Here?We are a staffing firm focused on Professional, Technical and Engineering roles in Emerging and High Demand verticals including Medical Simulation, Flight Simulation, and Serious Gaming sectors.
Work for our growing company!