Our client is looking for a Subcontracts Program Manager to work with their military simulation team in Orlando, FL. In addition to other responsibilities, he or she will...
- Manage the subcontract program roadmap to support strategic objectives
- Coordinate projects, budgets, proposals, and subcontracts for specific vendors
- Develop and maintain plans, policies, and procedures for all subcontract efforts
- Coordinate between government customers and subcontractor teams to align objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 10+ years’ experience in modeling, simulation, and training
- 5 - 7 years Subcontract Management in aerospace, with training and simulation preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must be eligible to obtain or already possess a U.S. DOD security clearance
- Must be a “U.S. Person” as defined in 22 CFR § 120.15
- Defense contractor, DOD, or military experience preferred
Engenium Staffing Inc
Why Work Here?We are a staffing firm focused on Professional, Technical and Engineering roles in Emerging and High Demand verticals including Medical Simulation, Flight Simulation, and Serious Gaming sectors.
Work for our growing company!