Engenium is seeking a Simulation Center to oversee simulation training operations and manage simulation specialist and technicians. You will work with specialist to promote simulation within curriculums and support in creating individual curriculums. Ensure that all Center equipment consistently function at optimal levels, are maintained annually and correctly repaired when necessary. Lead operational planning, execution and compliance of research studies that take place within the Sim Center. Represent the center at the regional and national level, attend conferences as necessary, and propose presentation and publication abstracts highlighting simulation work.
Experience relevant for this position: supervisory experience in nursing, EMS, surgical tech, anesthesia tech, respiratory tech, ED tech, laboratory tech, biomedical engineering and information technologist.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Functional knowledge or experience with the following:
- Patient simulation services, technology and software.
- Computer hardware equipment and software relevant to patient simulators.
- Audio/visual equipment and recording.
- Understand equipment repair needs.
- Database management, data security and maintaining confidentiality.
- Write and conduct presentations at conferences and meetings.
- Work closely with faculty researchers in writing research protocols and training.
- Able to work occasional evenings or weekends, as required.
- Work requires occasional heavy lifting of equipment and the management of advanced medical devices.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5-years of work experience OR 6 years directly related experience.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in simulation or related experience in Healthcare.
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare CHOS certification or required within one year of being hired.
- Master’s degree.
- Education in health fields, basic sciences, or information technology preferred.
- Work experience in healthcare, health education, medical research or information technology preferred.
- Supervisor experience of 3 years or more.
Engenium Staffing Inc
Why Work Here?We are a staffing firm focused on Professional, Technical and Engineering roles in Emerging and High Demand verticals including Medical Simulation, Flight Simulation, and Serious Gaming sectors.
Work for our growing company!