We are seeking a Concrete Construction worker to join our team! Must have concrete experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans work areas, tools, equipment, materials etc.
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools, and supplies.
- Digs, spreads, and levels dirt and gravel, using pick, rake, and shovel.
- pours, concrete, use hand tools.
- Performs variety of routine, non-machine tasks, such as stripping concrete forms and decks, stacking wood, hand loading trucks and trailers, sweeping, etc.
- Moving and transferring from job to job as projects progress and work is available.
- Work with other workers in a cooperative manner.
- General labor work.
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- Hardhat, Safety Glasses, Orange Vest, Gloves, rubber boots are issued through the company
- Work Boots required
- Tool Belt, Tape Measure, Hammer, Utility Knife, Pliers,
- Transportation to and from work.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in construction
- Carpentry skills, finishers, labors form builders.
- Willing to work in the outside environment.
- pre employment drug screen required
- lifting assessment and physical are required upon starting
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.