Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent
Engelke Construction Solutions Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$2000 SIGNING BONUS*
CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT Division: Commercial
Travel Involved: Must be able to travel FULL TIME (we are licensed in 42 states)
Job Experience: Minimum 3 years (commercial construction)
Classification: Full Time
Supervising the field construction of commercial projects including its organization, planning, and scheduling in order to complete the work on time, within budget, and to quality specified. Reports to the General Superintendent.
- Compensation DOE
- All work-related fuel covered by the company
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 4% 401K Match when the employee contributes 5% or more
- Company tablet provided
- Vehicle Allowance and Cell Phone Allowance paid bi-weekly and non-taxed
- Lodging and Food Per Diem with Travel (per diem non-taxed)
- Health Insurance (Company pays 50% of employee's plan costs)
- Bonus Opportunities (Includes profit sharing program among others)
- A minimum of three (3) years of commercial building construction experience required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general construction and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction means, methods and materials.
- Knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting procedures.
- Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ground-up retail construction experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement site planning, logistics and procedures for the execution of the projects.
- Develop and implement quality assurance and control procedures.
- Ensure the work performed complies with all requirements of the contract documents and specifications.
- Develop and implement work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of subcontractors, suppliers, direct labor and material.
- Obtain all necessary permits.
- Coordinate, as required, the activities of inspections agencies.
- Handle job labor relations.
- Enforce a comprehensive project safety & security program in accordance with all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, paid vacations/holidays, and a 401K package.
- *Signing bonus details: $1,000 paid following training week; $1,000 paid upon successful completion of 90 days
Application: https://jobapps.hrdirectapps.com/applicantform/D8075581387/0 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engelke is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our goal is to provide a superior construction product, consistently exceeding industry standards, to an ever-growing clientele, by investing our financial resources in our staff. 150 Mill is a division under Engelke.
Our outstanding team is committed to building lasting relationships with our clients through personal attention and exceeding expectations.
Integrity, solidarity, honesty, and pride are the core competencies that we all maintain.
Engelke Construction SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, where everyone is vital to the success of the business.
Engelke Construction Solutions, LLC. is a full service construction company, with a history of established leadership and financial strength. Our goal is to provide a superior construction product, consistently exceeding industry standards, to an ever-growing clientele, by investing our financial resources in our staff. Our outstanding team is committed to building lasting relationships with our clients through personal attention and exceeding expectations. Integrity, solidarity, honesty, and pride are the core competencies that we all maintain.