Production Lead - $18-21/hr - 1st Shift
Engauge Workforce Solutions Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Present yourself and communicate professionally and effectively in every interaction.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for all duties as assigned.
- Perform job duties in an organized & accurate manner. Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Reduce turnover by providing proper training to new associates and having open communication on their performance.
- Coach associates on their overall performance to guide them to be effective and consistent.
- Ensure all policies are adhered to by associates (safety, quality, attendance, cell phones, etc.) and provide coaching when policies are not being adhered.
- Ensure new associates have completed the orientation and onboarding with an understanding and competence and Communicate new hire information (name, primary language, etc) to the client.
- Support shift with daily check ins.
- Manage time and attendance issues (perfect-attendance recognition, tardiness, scheduled time off, overtime management, weekly time approval)
- Conduct associate performance evaluations (1st day, 1st week) and formal performance evaluations (30/60/90 days).
- Identify associates struggling to meet production goals and place them on “Performance Improvement Plans” (PIP). Help provide proper training to associates who are on PIP in order to help them meet production goals.
- High school diploma
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking, preferred
- Solid work history, prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Prior training experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize work.
- Communicates well across all platforms and diverse populations.
- Coaches and mentors associates to propel them to their career goals.
- Understands the company’s manufacturing process from start to finish.
We spend time on the front end to get to know you and your job history so we can help you begin to identify a potential career path. And if you don’t have all the skills yet, we will work with you to help develop those skills. If you become a member of the Engauge team, from day one, we’ll help you thrive, ready to make a meaningful contribution at your new job — and succeed in your new position.
Engauge Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We genuinely want to help you find the career path that suits not only your long-term goals, but also your current lifestyle.
At Engauge, we believe meaningful work can change lives. We strive to find opportunities that are the best fit for you and work with you to develop skills that will help set you up for a truly rewarding career. We spend time on the front end to get to know you and your job history so we can help you begin to identify a potential career path. And if you don’t have all the skills yet, we will work with you to help develop those skills. If you become a member of the Engauge team, from day one, we’ll help you thrive, ready to make a meaningful contribution at your new job — and succeed in your new position.