- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
- Perform safety checks on every machine.
- Keep records of intermediate or final products using an MRP system (computer/barcode scanner).
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors.
- Perform raw material and machine setups (staging, sanitation, calibration, etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust the functions and settings of processing equipment (e.g. flows).
- Troubleshoot problems during the processing operation.
- Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running.
- Apply Quality Assurance procedures.
- Feed the necessary raw material to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect production to ensure they meet requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic Math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to stand for entire shift.
- Previous machine operator experience, preferably food manufacturing.
- Problem solving skills.
2nd shift ( 6PM – 6AM )
Tuesday-Friday (OFF Saturday-Monday)