Are you a team player? Do you enjoy hands on work? If so, we are seeking an Operator to join us! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. Our Waukesha County client is the market leader in designing and manufacturing levels and layout tools used in constructions and contracting industries. They have played an integral role in the construction of most structures that are standing in metro Milwaukee- and many more around the nation.
Currently, we are searching for 2nd and 3rd shift Monday - Friday.
2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
3rd shift: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Use fixtures, jigs, hand tools as necessary, to ensure proper position and/or movement of components and parts.
- Proactively work with team members to meet production goals
- Prepare finished products for shipment by constructing boxes, placing labels on boxes, placing products in boxes, and placing closed boxes on pallet per work instructions
- Abide by all safety policies and procedures to create a safe working environment for all employees
- Perform in process Quality checks as required
- Operate machinery
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and understand provided work instructions
- Great attention to detail
- High school Diploma