Calling all superstars! Our Waukesha County client, a growing distributor, integrator, and manufacturer, known nationally as a supplier of mobile and industrial hydraulic and electronic control systems has an immediate need an entry level Electrical Technician. If you enjoy tinkering with electrical components, this may be the opportunity for you! Our client is open to training someone with a great attitude, interest in learning and growing their skills in this area. The starting pay $17.00/hour for someone with basic electrical knowledge, pay wage increases upon experience.
- Perform wiring and assembly operations on a diversified line of controls, etc. for machine tools, excavators, cranes, or equivalent, involving the installation and connection of precise and intricate apparatus and fairly complex circuits.
- Plan and layout work having variations in standard procedures when required.
- Install all types of controls and apparatus.
- Cut, form and connect wiring in accordance with specifications utilizing available space for best workmanship and results.
- May assist with or perform testing operations on units and completed assemblies; calibrate and regulate units to meet load capacities and operating requirements.
- Work from wiring diagrams, specifications, and job layouts; use a variety of electrical testing and gauging devices and equipment.
- Troubleshoot product and documentation of test performance results.
- Stand and walk all day.
- Lift and carry 50 lbs. without external assistance.
- Bend, twist, lift and carry frequently.
- Stoop, Squat, and kneel occasionally.
The Requirements for the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Basic working knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics.
- Ability to read assembly drawings and attention to detail.
- Excellent work history and ethics.
- Electrical assembly experience required.
- Hydraulic experience is a plus.
- 2-year technology-oriented degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Wellness program – your very own personal fitness coach! And onsite chiropractor!
- Full tuition reimbursement for job-related courses.
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401k match, paid time off and more.
- Profit sharing bonuses!
We spend time on the front end to get to know you and your job history so we can help you begin to identify a potential career path. And if you don’t have all the skills yet, we will work with you to help develop those skills. If you become a member of the Engauge team, from day one, we’ll help you thrive, ready to make a meaningful contribution at your new job — and succeed in your new position.
Engauge Workforce Solutions
Why Work Here?At Engauge, we believe meaningful work can change lives. We strive to find opportunities that are the best fit for you and work with you to develop skills that will help set you up for a truly rewarding career. We spend time on the front end to get to know you and your job history so we can help you begin to identify a potential career path. And if you don’t have all the skills yet, we will work with you to help develop those skills. If you become a member of the Engauge team, from day one, we’ll help you thrive, ready to make a meaningful contribution at your new job — and succeed in your new position.
We genuinely want to help you find the career path that suits not only your long-term goals, but also your current lifestyle.