Junior Graphic Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
engage2Learn’s Mission, Beliefs, and Cultural Tenets
engage2learn promotes greater outcomes for teachers and students in K-12 school districts nationwide through professional learning/coaching services and technology. Dynamic and fast-paced, e2L is known for its culture of collaboration and innovation. Our rapid growth has created an immediate need for an outstanding professional to join our team as a Graphic and Web Designer.
The Graphic and Web Designer will provide high-level graphic/web design support and will report to the Executive Director of Marketing.
- This is a full-time, non exempt position.
- This is a remote position.
- Standard work hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with additional hours as necessary.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- 401K and Health Insurance benefits offered.
- Full-time employees receive 6 weeks of PTO per year.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
- Background check and drug screening will be required.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral that adhere to branding guidelines and promote e2L services, products and partner districts
- Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of the e2L website
- Consult with Partner Success team to understand their needs.
- Collaborate with Executive Director of Marketing to create a design strategy.
- Selecting and editing images for websites.
- Choosing fonts and color schemes for websites.
- Testing sites to ensure that they are working correctly.
- Keeping abreast of image editing software innovations
- Other duties as assigned
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field from an accredited university is required.
- Experience in marketing within the fields of K-12 Education and/or Ed Tech products and services preferred.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into on-brand and visually compelling designs
- High level of proficiency in layouts, graphic design, typography, print, and the web
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Ability to synthesize and filter through detailed information, make appropriate decisions and know when to escalate issues
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience designing website UI mockup and managing websites using WordPress
- Experience with HTML/CSS is preferred
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- High level of proficiency in technology tools and apps that increase productivity and efficiency
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to write and produce high-quality written communications
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within established brand/product guidelines.
Other Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- Collaboration skills
- Organizational skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
e2L is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant because of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected class.
The Company supports the practice of recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified individuals, as well as taking actions relating to compensation, benefits, reduction-in-force, training, etc., without regard to any status or condition protected by law, except in the case of a bona-fide occupational qualification.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Engage2learn