Operations Manager 1 (Danbury, CT)
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
We're seeking an Operations Manager I for a FTE opportunity located in Danbury, CT. Summary: The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring efficient daily operations at the assigned site(s). The Operations Manager has oversight of Front Office Staff (Check-In & Check-Out), Medical Assistants, Nurses, X-Ray Techs, for assigned site(s). The Operations Manager is expected to ensure an optimal experience for each patient served and serve as a resource for doctors and staff. As a working supervisor the Site Supervisor is expected to also perform daily tasks typically required of check-in and check-out staff as needed. Responsibilities:
- In consultation with the Director of Patient Access, X-Ray Supervisor, and Clinical Team Lead, makes daily assignments and balances workloads as appropriate (If applicable).
- Under physician and leadership direction, facilitate optimal operation in assigned location(s).
- Ensures staff are trained in proper customer service etiquette and holds staff accountable, providing training and coaching as needed.
- Participates in the hiring process, including conducting interviews and recommending candidates for hire.
- Demonstrates clerical expertise and serves as a resource for clerical staff, including formal training when needed. Serves as a resource for non-clerical staff and escalates issues appropriately to functional managers/directors as needed.
- Optimizes workflows for efficient and quality care delivery. Optimizes the patients access to care.
- Ensure patient throughput is facilitated properly beginning with appointment scheduling, revenue cycle optimization, and on-site logistics.
- Serves as a resource to all team members.
- Responds to and resolves patient complaints and escalates when appropriate.
- Regularly reports patient satisfaction and other operational metrics.
- Ensures that staff is educated on and follow all company policies.
- Staffs location appropriately through collaboration with other supervisors/managers across the organization and approves/denies PTO.
- Provides regular feedback and coaching to staff throughout the year and completes and/or participates in annual performance evaluations.
- Act as compliance manager at site, resolves issues and report issues if required.
- Communicates routinely with staff, including information sharing and education while also creating a forum for innovation/collaboration and problem-solving.
- Follows the progressive discipline process when appropriate.
- Ensures that all areas within the practice are physically maintained (cleanliness, tidiness, presentability) to the organization's standards.
- Performs all duties within the Front Desk Specialist job description and holds front desk staff accountable for these duties.
- Reconciles patient payments (including cash) for the site if appropriate.
- Provides input into the annual budget process.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Two years of healthcare experience in managing a team preferred
- Knowledge of Practice Management Software
- Experience in a comparable medical practice environment.
- Strong interpersonal, telephone, and computer skills.
- Leadership ability. Experience in managing a team preferred.
Engage PartnersDanbury, CT
06810 USAView All Engage Partners Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.