We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to become a part of our team! We are an independent pharmacy that rated in the top independent pharmacies for exceeding customer service. You will help customers at the counter with questions and sales. You will also assist with the stocking of supplies and store merchandise. With training and study, the position will become a certified Pharmacy Technician position.
This position has room for growth, we are looking for someone who wants to grow and expand their knowledge and grow with our team.
- Assisting customers at the counter with questions and sales
- Stocking shelves with supplies and store merchandise
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- After passing Pharmacy Technician certification, preparing medication and other healthcare products for patients:
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Desire to help customers with exceptional customer service skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Ability to learn, study and pass the Pharmacy Technician certification (employer paid)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
This is a fast and fun working environment. Openings for this local pharmacy are rare and not open for long.
Assisting employers with their recruitment needs and assisting job seekers with their employment needs.
Let's talk about your career and business solutions today!
Align. Engage. Achieve.
Engage Employment Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?Engage Employment Solutions, LLC Assisting employers with their recruitment needs and assisting job seekers with their employment needs. Let's talk about your career and business solutions today! Align. Engage. Achieve.
We are not a temp agency! We only work with direct-hire companies offering work life balance & benefits.