Enflite, LLC Georgetown, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Enflite believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the individual nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
This entry level role is expected to multi-task between several projects, working closely with a Project Engineer to determine daily tasks and priorities which support engineering and product deliverables. Typical tasks include designing assemblies and parts, performing tests, drawing checking, manufacturing support.
- Understands quality policy
- Understands and properly applies Enflite design standards and specifications into designs and drawings
- Understands processes for check out, check in, Engineering Change orders
- Understands and utilizes department time tracking system
- Basic familiarity with standard materials, part and drawing numbering system
- Solid understanding of standard materials, parts and assemblies, and can integrate them into designs without assistance
- Effectively coordinates modeling and drafting timelines to meet operations requirements
- Creates drawing packages without assistance
- Properly handle most situations faced in Inventor and Solidworks PDM
- Setup and perform in-house tests.
- Coordinates with customer contacts to determine design requirements
- Understands key FAA concepts and rules
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Associates degree in computer graphics / CAD or similar amount of work experience
- 0-3 years’ experience in engineering or related industry, aerospace preferred
- Experience with 3D CAD and engineering Vaults, Preferred: Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks PDM Vault
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Working conditions are normal for that of a manufacturing/machine shop/office environment.
All employees are expected to adhere to Company safety policies and wear personal protective equipment when exposed to work areas or performing tasks where it is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this or similar positions and additional duties may be assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ManufacturingView all jobs at Enflite, LLC