Customer Care Representative -Call Center
- Expired: May 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is EnergyUnited?
Our mission is to deliver reliable energy at competitive prices. We serve 130,000 members throughout our 19-county territory who rely on us every day to keep the power on and that isn’t something we take lightly. Our team is the best in the industry and if you are looking to work for a company with core values like Safety, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence, then look no further! We’ve been in the power services business for over 80 years, and we know a thing or two about what it takes to be successful!
Would you like to join our team of dedicated professionals? We have an immediate full-time opening for a talented, hardworking individual to join our team as a Customer Care Representative for our Statesville location. This position is classified as telework, allowing an employee to perform work from their home. We offer an excellent benefit package, outstanding 401K, and a competitive salary. A perfect candidate for this position would be someone who:
- Places safety as top priority when working
- Collaborates effectively with team members
- Has a passion for providing exceptional service
- Values the cooperative business model
- Fosters an attitude of innovation and efficiency
In this role you will:
- Provide high-quality customer service by responding to all member’s energy service needs including but not limited to general inquiries, billing inquiries, rates, requests related to high-bill complaints, delinquent accounts, adjustments, revenue recovery situations, EnergyAdvantage prepaid program, security lights, capital credits, returned checks and service outage restoration.
- Provide quality customer service related to member interactions to ensure a consistently high quality member experience in the support of EnergyUnited’s strategic goals and initiatives.
- Respond to all customer inquiries by phone, email, or via web inquiries while maintaining an acceptable login and call answered volume to achieve predetermined goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate proper use of Customer Information Systems (CIS), email, On-Line credit reporting and other programs as the job requires
- Communicate efficient use of electricity as well as inform customers of marketing programs available.
- Explain service installation and construction procedures to members.
- Understand Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and OMS functionality to handle billing inquiries; identify potential voltage problems; process move-in/move-out requests; and provide essential information to assist members in managing their electric usage and costs.
- Notify CCR Lead, Supervisor and/or the Manager of Customer Care of potential problems.
- Resolve and/or recommend resolution to complex billing or customer service inquiries requiring extensive research.
- Handle customer service activities for builders and developers, apartment complexes, and commercial and industrial accounts.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of all EnergyUnited product offerings, including but not limited to scheduling of product installations, handling product complaints, and liaison responsibilities.
- Demonstrate flexibility toward working outages and extended shifts
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ensure compliance with safety manual and all safety related policies.
567 Mocksville HwyStatesville, NC
BusinessView all jobs at EnergyUnited