Solar Sales Representative for EnergyPal
This is a remote position.
We’re on a mission to power North America with 100% renewable energy. We have help thousands of homeowners switch to clean power every year. Our team has designed and built the first ever propriety Cleantech Recommendation System™ that simplifies the process of going solar. Think of us like Netflix Recommendations for solar – helping customers cut through the complex decision making process by serving them the perfect deal on solar at Costco-like pricing. The leadership team has over 25 years’ experience building solar, sales, finance & technology companies from scratch and take an active role in your success.
We are proud to be partnered with industry leaders such as National Geographic, David Suzuki Foundation and Mike Holmes (#1 trusted home contractor of HDTV), to promote the adoption of clean energy across Canada & USA. We provide our sales personnel with high-quality brand trusted inbound leads.
You will be helping homeowners join the clean energy movement and benefit from producing clean, solar energy from their roof. Solar panels eliminate the pain of rising home energy bills, reduce our carbon footprint and increase the value of the property. We have secured group discounts on solar & battery packages to ensure customers see real economic value from solar.
- High quality solar & battery products at amazing pricing to beat the competition and deliver value to customers
- Customized online sales software to maximize efficiency and performance
- Full calendar of pre-qualified online consultations with interested solar customers
- Real-time training, support and collaboration
- The best and most transparent compensation structure in the industry!
At EnergyPal everyone is welcome and we strive to provide opportunities for all. Our associates are valued, respected and encouraged to be their unique selves. No matter the visible or invisible differences, we have long been committed to fostering an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, be heard and valued. As part of our values, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity at EnergyPal. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
EnergyPal is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Top performer in sales roles
- Determination to become top earner
- Excellent communicator on the phone & by email
- Highly proficient with computers, CRM systems
- High speed internet, quiet remote working environment
- Motivation to connect with dozens of homeowners by phone/email/sms each day
- Capability of understanding and explaining basic finance concepts
- Interest in clean energy, solar, helping customers go green and save.
Get fresh Solar Sales Representative for EnergyPal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.