Customer Service Agent
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
EnergyCare is a premier provider of customer services for energy and healthcare industry clients. We are currently looking for qualified Customer Service Agents for our campaigns.
Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills? Are you excited to help customers and make them happy? If so, this role is for you.
The ideal individual is one who can learn and work quickly, multitask and work in a fast-paced call center environment. Our team member must be able to address customer questions and concerns with an end result of a fully satisfied and happy customer.
We provide full, paid training and will teach you everything you need to know in order to be successful. Earn a base salary plus bonuses and incentives.
This position requires flexible working hours.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Handle customer inquiries and concerns with speed, accuracy and aloha
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Review & update sensitive personal and financial information
- Interact with other functional groups to ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet established productivity goals, and quality expectations
- Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Safeguard customer information in accordance with Company and client’s security and privacy policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Weekly bonus potential based on performance.
- Engaging weekly games and incentives.
- Paid Time Off and Holiday paid time off after 90 days of employment and 30+ hour schedule.
- Health, dental, vision, life and other ancilllary benefits.
Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
- 1-2 years of customer service experience required
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a background screening and a drug test
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the department.
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
EnergyCareLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Customer Service Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.