Overview: New Energy Equity is a national end-to-end solar development and finance company, having successfully completed more than 150 projects totaling more than 145 megawatts across the United States. We are dedicated to clean energy and the nation’s energy transformation. Employees that join NEE, no matter the level, will be working in a highly collaborative environment with regular and direct access to tenured executives. The Subscription Sales Associate will be responsible for leading the company’s effort to subscribe community solar projects that have been developed by NEE. The ideal person is a natural go-getter and has a strong record of inside sales.
Job Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
· Will be the front lines of New Energy Equity’s community solar subscription activity
· Will target commercial businesses in select counties that are eligible to subscribe to community solar projects
· Establishing contact through a mix of emails campaigns, cold calls and marketing
· Establishing a strategy and cadence for outreach and closing subscriptions
· Effectively convey the benefit of community solar to commercial accounts
· Responsible for leading the accounts through the closing process and closing subscriptions
- Tracking all activity in a CRM database and successfully using automation tools to increase efficiency
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What You Need to be Successful
· 2+ years of experience working in inside sales
· High level of proficiency with SalesForce, Pardot or other CRM and Marketing Automation tools
· High level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· College degree preferred
About New Energy Equity
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, NEE develops and oversees solar power generation assets, providing clean electricity to commercial, industrial, municipal and utility customers under long-term contracts. NEE successfully installed 60 MW of new solar capacity in 2018, part of an overall development portfolio of over 200MW since 2013. In 2019, we were ranked as the sixth largest developer in Solar Power World’s Top Solar Contractors list, recognizing hundreds of solar contractors and developers across the United States. NEE was also identified as the fourth largest commercial solar contractor nationwide.
We offer an engaging and supportive work environment, with professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States to be considered.