Paid Advertising Manager / Growth Marketing Lead
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Paid Advertising Manager / Growth Marketing Lead
Energy Shares, LLC is a new innovative Fintech broker-dealer platform focused on helping fight climate change by accelerating the adoption of renewable energy in the US. Our parent company, Solariant Capital, LLC, is an experienced renewable energy developer for over 10+ years. We provide investors direct access to fund renewable energy development projects in the US which were previously only available to institutions and accredited individuals. To learn more about us, visit our site https://energysharesus.com.
Energy Shares is hiring for a new position – the Paid Advertising Manager. You will be the driving force behind our digital media strategy as we look to make Energy Shares a household name in renewable energy investing. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in a startup or a fast paced environment, running paid advertising campaigns. Your primary focus will be on paid channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other relevant platforms. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, analyze campaign performance, and optimize strategies to achieve key-performance indicators (KPIs) and business objectives. He/She/They will be expected to be data driven and use tests as a way to be proactive and creative in driving engagement on our site.
This is a fully remote position with availability primarily around Pacific Standard Time.
**Please include a cover letter when submitting your resume for this position.
The Problems You Will Solve
As we are a startup and only recently began our paid digital marketing efforts, you will have the opportunity to develop and execute our team’s broader paid media strategy. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure we are setting appropriate metrics, adhering to compliance guidelines and being proactive in testing new methods to drive engagement.
- Paid Social Media ownership - Develop, execute and continually optimize the Paid Social Media strategies for Meta, Google (paid search and display) and look to expand into other channels.
- Focus on growth - Leverage growth tactics to see continued increase in engagement across our site and offerings.
- Content strategy and creation - Collaborate with the broader marketing team to develop compelling and shareable content that aligns with our brand voice and resonates with our target audience.
- Audience targeting and segmentation - Continue to refine and identify the audience targeting and segmentation to tailor messaging and content for specific audience segments.
- Budget management - Responsible for managing and optimizing the social media advertising budget to achieve maximum ROI while monitoring ad spend and adjusting budgets as needed.
- Metrics driven - Help establish benchmarks and growth goals for all of the paid marketing initiatives while continually monitoring the performance and recommending ways to optimize our strategy.
- A/B Testing - Focus on the data and run tests to evaluate the best tactics to scale our paid efforts.
- Proactive channel discovery - Expand paid efforts beyond Meta and Google by researching and testing different methods to expand our impact.
- Performance reporting - Weekly reporting of what is working and what is not working and keeping an eye on overall campaign performance and ROI.
- Conversion optimization - Collaborate with the broader marketing team to Implement strategies to improve landing page performance and overall site conversions.
- 3-5 years of recent experience managing Digital campaigns on a daily basis (preferably in an agency or startup environment)
- Hands-on experience setting and executing ad campaigns in Meta (Facebook, Instagram) and Google
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Scrappy and enjoy wearing multiple hats in a fast paced environment
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for compelling content and design
- Curious and excited about testing new ways to solve complex problems
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Experience in data analysis and reporting with the ability to interpret data and extract actionable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data driven and focus on A/B tests to improve results
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with the renewable energy or fintech industry
- Working knowledge of Reg A, D, and CF
- Previous experience running growth marketing or lead generation initiatives
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
Technical Nice to Haves
- Google Analytics and GA4
- Looker (or comparable data visualization tools like Tableau)
- Wordpress or basic HTML knowledge
- Google Tag Manager
- Paid social advertising managers (Google Ads, Meta business Manager, Linkedin Ads)
Benefits from Energy Shares, LLC include generous paid time off (PTO), 401(K) participations with employer match, comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, vision, life, and AD & D, wellness benefits, paid holidays, a career path for growth, competitive salary, and a fully remote or hybrid working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation Range: $70k-$100k
Energy Shares, LLC is committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset in solving hard problems, and we strive to create a workplace that supports all employees to reach their full potential.
We embrace diversity in all forms, including differences in age, ethnicity, gender, religion and abilities. Our diversity initiatives include respectful communication, teamwork, flexible work schedules, and community involvement. All employees are expected to treat others with dignity and respect and are required to attend annual diversity training.
Energy Shares, LLC does not tolerate inappropriate conduct or behavior against others. Employees who feel subjected to discrimination can seek assistance from a supervisor or HR representative. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace for all employees.
Energy Shares LLCPasadena, CA
Get fresh Paid Advertising Manager / Growth Marketing Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.