Provide customer service technical support and equipment repair services at customer locations (if applicable) to troubleshoot and repair customer equipment (batteries, chargers, and utility vehicles) as required. A self-driven individual with an ability to work independently and strong troubleshooting capabilities would be ideal. “Out of the box” thinkers who enjoy diagnosing and figuring out problems are a perfect fit. Must possess good communication, customer service skills and have some experience with new technology (computer and iPad). An apprentice electrician would be an ideal fit for this position.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial batteries.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Why Work Here?A leader in the Material Handling Field with 25 years of service. Energy Products is one of the largest Industrial Battery & Charger services companies in the US. We work hard to help our clients drive down operating expenses, increase efficiency and create positive experiences for our customers and team members. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of Energy Products. In joining Energy Products, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, a client list of top-notch companies and a positive work environment. Our key to success is a “Yes We Can” approach to business. We hire the best people, offer the best products and provide the best service.
We hire the best people, offer the best products and provide the best service!