Our company was built on hard work, integrity and dedication. We pride ourselves on developing the best people in the industry and allowing them room to grow. We're always on the lookout for the best talent. If you're outgoing, friendly, responsible, and motivated, we want you to join our team.
We're committed to our employee's success. Through an in depth training program, our staff has learned to partner quality products with professional service that best suits our customer's needs. Our pledge to a superior level of customer service truly separates us from the competition.
As a team member, not only will you be an integral part of a successful squad, you'll experience personal and professional growth that will last a lifetime. Let our sales and marketing opportunities be the pathway to your success.
Are you up for the challenge?
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- This position is designed to work closely with existing and prospective customers. THERE IS NO COLD CALLING IN THIS ROLE! All qualified prospects are pre-generated.
- Overall annual compensation: $120,000 - $250,000
- Uncapped sales commissions
- Commission is paid weekly.
What we expect of you:
- Be on call at least four days a week and available to run one or more leads per day
- After being issued a lead, drive to the customer's home in your own car.
- Give a presentation and an estimate on their project.
- CLOSE THE DEAL IN ONE DAY
- Always maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Maintain a 35% closing percentage.
- Produce a minimum of $40,000 in net business monthly.
- Be proactive in training, learning, and prospecting
- Dress professionally
- Have a reliable car with trunk space and a reliable cell phone
- Face-to-face interaction with various decision makers
- Delivery of in-person interactive sales presentations
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to thrive in a competitive atmosphere
- Attending on-going sales and marketing meetings
AVERAGE FIRST YEAR SALES REP COMMISSION: $120,000
We are a Home Improvement Company specializing in home improvements. We serve homeowners throughout California. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured with all of the essential bureaus, and have built our foundation upon satisfying customers in your community throughout the years. Our company will remain accountable and stand behind our products and craftsmanship from the initial purchase through the installation process and for years to come! We depend on our customers turning to us over and over for their home improvement needs. Our staff and certified installers have been hand selected from a wide range of the most knowledgeable representatives in the area to ensure the best installation and customer service.
Candidates with experience in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: Sales, Green products, renewable energy, solar sales, solar, green jobs, business development, new accounts, marketing, windows, doors, siding, entry doors, roofing, insulation, kitchen, bathroom, fixtures, tiling, entry level, retail, eco-friendly, green collar, gutters, gutter guards, home improvement, events, event planning, home remodeling, siding, replacement windows, mortgage, customer service, management, trainer, energy, enterprise, energy saving, recent grads, prospecting, lead generating, sales, customer service, marketing, finance, real estate, mortgage, collections, call center, financial analyst, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, financial, support, business development, property manager, coordinator, lead generation, patios, landscaping, basements, administrative, customer service, inside sales, outside sales, business to business, B2B, D2D, B2C, door to door, customer service, customer care, client development, customer relations, client relations, sales presentations, marketing presentations, closing, closer