We are California's leader in customized residential solar energy systems. Since 1990, we have been delivering top quality customer service, expert system design and installation, and rebate processing to our highly satisfied customers. We pride ourselves in our constant adaptability to the growing alternative energy industry and is always going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction with their final product.
We provide a supportive team environment which allows everyone the opportunity to grow professionally and always invite new ideas to help company move up to the next level. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Solar Sales Representative
Generate sales of custom built solar electric systems. As a sales representative, you will run daily pre qualified sales appointments in customers' homes from pre-qualified leads and appointments we provide.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sales of residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services
- Closing deals and signing contracts at clients homes
- Ability to be a successful first-time closer
- Utilizing online tools and conducting preliminary site evaluations to develop an initial system design. The design is primarily used to provide the customer with a visual example of how a solar system will look in his/her home
- Analysis of customer's current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Must have a clear understanding of sales cycle, contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreements to close customers
- No Cold Calling No Door to Door
- 12-20 pre set appointments
• High School Diploma or GED
• Not required to have immediate experience with solar, but sales experience is a plus. We will provide thorough training
• Loyal, reliable, responsible and committed to reach personal and company goals
Compensation: 110K - 125K (First year average)
• Commission based on per system sold