- Posted: over a month ago
EMC (Energy Management Collaborative, LLC) provides leading-edge LED Lighting + Technology conversion systems and service solutions to a broad range of multinational retail, commercial, industrial and specialized customers. Since 2003, the company has used its total project management approach, EnergyMAXX®, to successfully implement thousands of lighting upgrade projects, saving clients across industries billions of kilowatt-hours of energy. EMC has since expanded beyond lighting into smart buildings and IoT devices, system integration, custom product development, energy analytics and disinfection technologies.
EMC is looking for a self-starter who is driven to learn and take on new challenges. Ideal candidates share our company values of Always Go the Extra Mile, Teamwork, Continuously Improve and Drive Change and Take Initiative.
The Account Manager position will be assigned to manage a portfolio of existing EMC clients and their client-related services as directed by EMC’s Sales Management. The Account Manager will work with the EMC National Account Executive’s on client accounts to continue to develop and drive new business opportunities from these existing clients, while improving the entire customer experience with EMC on all services provided. The Account Manager will be responsible for the ownership of assigned client accounts and will work cross functionally to ensure the timely and successful delivery of EMC solutions according to client needs. The Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with his/her assigned clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a portfolio of large existing enterprise-type customers with multiple locations.
- Key liaison and point of contact for customers for all matters of EMC’s business including proposals, sales, services, issues, reporting, general requests and follow-up on all.
- Provide consistent responses and quality service to internal and external customers.
- Consult with customers to identify new business opportunities, current and future.
- Create and manage opportunities in Salesforce and Proposal Tool (proprietary tool).
- Collaborate with EMC Sales Team members to achieve annual revenue plan, identify, strategize and close up-sell opportunities.
- Assist National Account Executive with new large-scale prospects as needed.
- Initiate the client and new opportunities into EMC’s established customer on boarding business processes.
- Coordinate client contracts, negotiations, order management and reporting.
- Assist EMC’s internal cross-functional internal teams to successfully execute projects.
- Provide periodic reporting of client business including sales and business progress reports to both EMC teams and the client.
- Collaborate with pre-sale team to deliver accurate, best in class customer proposals.
- Effectively communicate and process customer change orders maximizing customer approvals and maintaining program margins.
- Facilitate and manage RFPs as assigned with the support of assigned NAE.
- Attend and conduct client meetings. .
- Successfully complete EMC business processes and product training.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong team skills and ability to effectively interface and work with other disciplines including Project Excellence, Marketing, and Finance.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, able to organize and prioritize projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
- Strong and effective presentation skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, and in a team environment.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks; demonstrated ability to successfully meet project timelines and goals in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)and Customer Relationship Management systems (Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related preferred.
- 4 - 6-years’ experience in sales, sales support or customer services to large commercial accounts with a proven track record of customer business growth and achievement.
- Solutions selling experience of products or services to commercial markets.
- Large enterprise client Account Management experience.
Experience Preferred/Other Qualifications:
- 4-6 years B2B sales experience with a demonstrated success record.
- Lighting industry experience desired, but not required background.
- Service selling experience a plus.
- Strong customer service skills preferred.
Physical Job Requirements and Working Conditions (include if applicable):
- Travel up to 25%.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
EMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer– Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran.
Energy Management Collaborative
BusinessView all jobs at Energy Management Collaborative