Nuclear Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Energy Harbor at a Glance
Energy Harbor is a financially secure independent power producer and fully integrated retail energy provider focused on safe and best-in-class operations and financial performance. With its fleet of reliable generating resources, including substantial carbon-free generation, Energy Harbor is well positioned for long-term value creation and competitiveness in a low-carbon future and is focused on enabling a growing customer and stakeholder base to meet their environmental, social and sustainability goals.
About the Opportunity
The Nuclear Electrical Maintenance Engineer is a member of the Site Maintenance Section at Perry Nuclear Power Plant and has overall responsibility for creating and maintaining Electrical Maintenance programs and processes and Electrical Component Technical support for the maintenance department.
- Managing and completing assigned activities to support timely implementation of required maintenance activities
- Supporting the conceptualization, development and implementation of projects such as motors, breakers, cable management and Electrical program procedures.
- Managing the review, dissemination and closeout of condition reports
- Supporting plant issues as assigned
- Developing and maintaining procedures related to plant maintenance activities
- Outage procedure change support
- Monitoring industry developments through meetings, conferences, industry-related publications and industry contacts to facilitate and enhance the development and implementation of maintenance best practices for the department
- Performing Emergency Response Organization (ERO) duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline (Electrical preferred) from an ABET-accredited institution is required
- At least 5 years' related experience in electrical engineering and/or I&C strongly preferred
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to continue to learn, produce results and strengthen existing relationships
- Able to develop effective working relationships with all employees
- Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines
- Good technical writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to make formal technical presentations to various management levels
- Reside within site-specific ERO response time
Benefits, Compensation & Workforce Diversity
At Energy Harbor, employees are key to our success. We depend on their talents to meet the challenges of our changing business environment. We are committed to rewarding individual and team efforts through our total rewards philosophy which includes competitive pay plus incentive compensation, 401(k) savings plan with matching employer contribution, a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs, as well as skills development training with tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website at www.energyharbor.com to learn more about all of our employee rewards programs. Energy Harbor proudly supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Unable to sponsor or transfer H-1B visas at this time.
Safety is a core value for Energy Harbor and is essential to all of our business activities. We ensure employees have the tools, information, and processes to perform their duties in a manner that assures safety for themselves, their co-workers, our customers and the public. Our goals are to provide a safe work environment, to maintain an accident-free, injury-free workplace, and to promote and maintain public safety. To meet these goals, we dedicate ourselves to achieving world-class safety standards.
Energy Harbor, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Energy Harbor, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?