Service - Boiler/Hydronics - experienced
- Posted: 4 days ago
Energy 1 is seeking full time, year-round, Field Service Boiler/Hydronics Technicians to join our team.
E1 is a nationally recognized design, construction and consulting firm specializing in turnkey energy solutions for high-end residential and commercial clients. We deliver engineering, contracting, operations, maintenance, and management services - all geared toward the creation of sustainable energy systems designed to ensure comfort, harmonize with their environments, and optimize cost efficiency.
As part of the Energy 1 Service Team, you will:
- provide outstanding customer support for new and existing clients
- know and follow all safety protocols, including maintaining safe, clean, and orderly work areas, and fully participate in company accident prevention and safety improvement activities
- work closely with the Service Dispatcher to respond to emergency and/or scheduled service calls
- troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues with geothermal, and/or radiant installations
- advise Service Manager of parts needed for necessary repairs
- assist with plumbing and heating installation projects as needed
- participate in the on-call rotation as needed
- accurately record time and expenses for proper and timely client billing
Significant experience in construction and boiler/hydronics installations and repairs required. Geothermal experience is preferred. We are looking for candidates with a customer focused mind-set, and who possesses the aptitude and desire to serve our clients.
Benefits and Compensation
We are an energetic and collaborative company, and we value people who work hard, are fun to work with, and have a positive impact on those around them. We offer outstanding benefits and competitive compensation including, but not limited to:
- Flexible schedule, working 4-10's with Friday's off
- Excellent health benefits (w/full company paid options for medical, dental, vision)
- HSA Option
- 401k w/Company Match
- Family-oriented environment
- Growth potential
- The list goes on!
Please submit your resume to apply for this position.
Energy 1 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Energy 1 LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?