Radiant & Hydronics Project Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
Energy 1 is seeking full time, year-round, Radiant Heat & Hydronic Lead to join our team. Minimum 3-5 yrs experience preferred.
E1 is a nationally recognized design, construction, and consulting firm specializing in turnkey energy solutions for high-end residential and commercial clients. We deliver engineering, contracting, operations, maintenance, and management services - all geared toward the creation of sustainable energy systems designed to ensure comfort, harmonize with their environments, and optimize cost efficiency.
As part of the Energy 1 team, you will perform mechanical installation support for high-end custom residential and commercial clients. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Be the main point of contact for Radiant/Hydronic Projects
- Manage employee scheduling & coordinate with other trades for installation timeline
- Manage submittals/RFI’s etc.
- Order equipment and materials needed for the project(s)
- Participating with project kickoff meetings
- Coordinating and assisting with the installation for boilers and geothermal systems
- Working closely with construction managers and project admin for coordination, collaboration, and department needs.
- Provide insight of project billing requirements and change orders with project admin.
- Regular email/phone communication and coordination with GC, Subs, Clients as needed
- Read & comprehend project plan sets
Benefits and Compensation
We are an energetic and collaborative company, and we value people who work hard, are fun to work with, and have a positive impact on those around them. We offer outstanding benefits and competitive compensation including, but not limited to:
Flexible schedule, working 4-10's with Friday's off
Excellent health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc)
401k & Equity Incentive
Growth potential / Paid Apprenticeship
The list goes on!
Please send resume to Human Resources.
Energy 1 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Energy 1 LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?