- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Energy 1 LLC is hiring an IT & Information Systems Technician to join our team. We are a nationally recognized, rapidly growing construction and design firm specializing in turnkey energy solutions for high-end residential and commercial clients. We specialize in engineered mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and renewable systems’ design and deliver contracting, operations, maintenance, and management services — all geared toward the creation of sustainable energy systems.
You will report to the IT Manager and serve as a key member of the company’s Administration Team. Your key job responsibilities are to improve the efficiency of the company by supporting Energy 1 staff, troubleshooting IT issues, and assist with day to day to day IT operational tasks. This job is a mix of hardware know-how, software integration, and creative problem solving.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist with day to day IT operational tasks (Setting up new computers and accounts, etc.)
- Support Energy 1 staff and perform basic troubleshooting on computers, printers, phones, and other hardware.
- Entry level systems administration for M365, Microsoft AD/Azure
- Support IT Manager with network tasks and troubleshooting as needed.
- Setup and install computers, phones and related equipment, network hardware and racking, install cables as needed, and assist other Energy 1 staff as needed with general office tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of IT Support experience in a fast-paced IT environment.
- Experience with Windows AD/Azure AD, M365 (Exchange/Teams/SharePoint/ ET AL), Apple iOS and MacOS, MS Hyper-V, NAS, MDM, Remote Support Applications, OSI Model, and Networking and wiring. Not all are required but will need to be learned as part of employment.
- Associates degree in an IT Support related field or equivalent work experience.
- Have good customer service skills, and work well with others.
- Be willing to help with tasks outside of the IT Department responsibilities.
- Be able to work independently, and within the guidelines, processes, and procedures set forth by the IT Manager
We are an energetic and collaborative office, and we value people who work hard and are fun to work with! If you are analytical, excited to learn new things, a creative problem solver who loves all things technology, and want to help move our company forward into the future, this is the job for you. We need a reliable team player with the ability to handle the details and see the big picture. Applicants must be self-starters who are able to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities without missing a beat. Excellent organization and follow-up skills are required. A minimum of 2 years basic IT, plus previous experience with webforms, API integration, and/or website back-end. Project management experience helpful. College degree preferred, but the degree does not matter if you have the skillset and mindset to be successful.
Full Time (40 hours per week with occasional overtime) with flexible hours between 7am-5pm M-F. Rare evening and weekend work required, and occasional travel between the offices in Bozeman, MT and Jackson, WY.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us in the email about your most recent IT-success story.
Energy 1 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Energy 1 LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Energy 1 LLC