Senior Performance Analyst
- Expired: October 31, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Performance Analyst of Asset Management will be responsible for analyzing and preparing metrics on distributed solar asset performance. These will include both real time and periodic analysis, managing third party providers and optimization.
Why you should apply:
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Competitive wages.
- Strong employee engagement.
- Analyze and prepare performance metrics for solar assets, this will include reporting on a daily, monthly, weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Develop new options to correct underperformance.
- Work closely with internal and external resources such as IT and O&M contractors to ensure proper data collection.
- Support asset management team regarding prepared performance metrics and completing assigned tasks from the department.
- BA in STEM, preference for Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ Years in performance engineering and/or solar analytical reporting.
- Understanding and experience in everything PV monitoring, including SCADA/DAS
- Familiarity with and ability to analyze PVsyst reports.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work both individually and as a team.
- Strong organizational and analytical details.
Get fresh IT Asset Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.